About This Journal
Chief Editors' Greeting
Since founded in 2011, the Journal of Construction Engineering and Project Management (JCEPM) has been serving as a global outlet and repository of new knowledge, and innovations in the broad spectrum of construction engineering and project management topics in the construction industry. The journal welcomes both pure and applied research that impacts theory and industry practices. JCEPM is an open access journal published online and It is free for all the readers in the world to access upon publication for rapid and wide dissemination of new research findings. There is no fee for publishing in JCEPM.
We would like to encourage you to submit your manuscript to our journal.
Arizona State University
Chief Editor of JCEPM
The journal offers comprehensive coverage of construction engineering and project management.
The topics include, but are not limited to:
- Construction Engineering Economics
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Practices
- Construction Management
- Computer Application in Construction
- Construction Technology
- Infrastructure Asset Management
- Facility Management
- Maintenance and Operation in Construction
- Computer-Aided Design and Engineering
- Process Simulation Models
- Information Technology
- Green Construction
- Building Information Modeling
- Life Cycle Assessment and Life Cycle Environmental Analysis
- Carbon Accounting
- Cost Estimating in Green Construction
Particularly seeking multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary perspectives, and focusing on currently emerging Green issues, the journal welcomes both pure and applied research that impacts theory and practice.